WR| Short & Sweet


I don't remember when was the last time I had a lazy day at home during work days, this week we commemorated the 206 anniversary of our Independence, and that could only mean one thing, short week, "free" days and a long weekend.
This could have messed up all the plans I could ever had, but fortunately I didn't had anything planned, just a bunch of work, homeworks and papers that have been put back and needed to get done before Monday which is my due date.
As always, I had an amazing plan in my head, I was going to be super productive the first two days of the week, use Wednesday to clean and finish everything and enjoy the rest of the week, resting, reading, enjoying my family and just taking advantage of the long holiday, but I didn't took many things in consideration and although I was a bit frustrated, I was also really proud of myself for doing so much with so little.
Monday was a truly productive day, I went to class, worked out, cleared my mind and did a lot of work, but it all went downhill from there, unfortunately I'm a person that as much as I want to write and get something done, if I'm not feeling like it, it's going to show up and it's not going to turn out as good as expected and that for me, it's unacceptable.
Gladly, it all went back up on Wednesday when I realised that I totally messed up a lot of dates and I actually had one week more than I firstly expected, so with more hope, I picked my life up and did a lot more with a better mood.
Thursday was a really quiet day, I woke up late, did some morning yoga (which I miss doing) and spent the rest of the day with my mum before she had to head to her night event, we saw Christmas movies and enjoy the down time we had, it was really nice to be able to spend time with her and not have the responsibilities.
And here I am now, having a really slow day after a night of barely sleeping, we woke up late and I was like a little kid watching the parade as I always do since I was a little kid, it's my little tradition and I don't plan in letting it go any time soon.
It was a really good week, but I feel like I could've done more, be a bit more productive, but the only thing I can do know is push myself forward next week and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram