PD| Throwback Toluca '14

My first time going solo, I don't know if you remember but when I was about to turn 19 I decided that it would be amazing to travel to different cities in the country and really get to see the beauty in each of them, Toluca was the first one because it was the closest and I was (still am) kind of scared. 



















Unfortunately for a long time I though I'd lost this pictures, I never saved them, I just made a few collages and posted that, but lucky enough a few weeks back my DropBox sent me notification that told me that they were going to delete my account for lack of use, I didn't knew what I had in there so it was an amazing surprise going in and finding this pictures again.
This is a project that was left on the loose for a long time, for about two years I focused in workng and putting my life back together, but now that I'm about to turn 21 I'm really looking forward to bringing "CityScapes" back and travelling a bit more.
P.S. This pictures were taking with my old phone so they may not be the best ones that I?ve ever taken, but they mean a lot to me, it was a big step for me to take that day.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram