PD| Summer Course, The Final Down

When they offered me the opportunity to come back to this amazing place to work in this amazing project, I knew I couldn't let anyone down, this took a huge part of my life during that month and a half, I'm more than grateful for being able to live something like this with such amazing people.
This helped me in ways no one can really understand, I overcame my fear of talking with strangers, which helped my anxiety, I was able to compromise with something for longer than a week and I gave myself the opportunity to open up to other people and not feel self-conscious about it.
This are the last pictures about it, some of my favourites, some of the ones I know I can share and no one is going to flip out, hope you like them.









It was a month long party that I didn't wanted to end, but everything has an expiration date, I don't know if I'll come back next year, the only thing I'm certain about? I'm going to treasure this memories forever and pass them to my grandchildren. 
Mayte

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram