PD| The Good Times

Do you ever look back to your old pictures and think how much you have changed over the years?
I didn't used to do any of this, because a part of me was scared of what I might found, maybe my past hold worst memories than I ever thought, but there was only one way I could ever figure out if it was as bad or as good as I remembered.
There are a lot of pictures and a lot of faces in there that I never thought I would ever look back, they hold a lot of memories, some good, some bad, but at the end they reflect a moment in my life and even when I know I made mistakes, I wouldn't change anything.







It may seem like a weird compilation of pictures, together they might not make a lot of sense, but everytime I look at them, I remember that moment of my life and how good it was, where I was and even the person I got to live it with, this pictures are amazingly valuable for me.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram