WR| Under Construction


There's a lot that happened in the span of this week and my head is still wrapping everything around it, so bare with me, I may be slower than usual.
From the start I was quite confused, I realised that this week was not the last week of September, I still had one left, don't get me wrong, it was amazing to know that I had one week more to work and get everything done, but it was also really confusing and it really messed up with my schedule.
One thing I really wanted to accomplish this week was to actually be productive, that meaning, no unnecessary interruptions, no losing time, doing what I have to do, but more importantly going through my to-do list and leaving things that actually need to get done.
Everything was going great until Wednesday when my body decided to give up on food. I got a stomach flu, which wasn't bothering as much that day, but on Thursday I couldn't take the pain anymore, it was way to much and left me on best rest, without food for about 5-6 hours.
I took the best out of it, because I got the chance to hangout in my bed and be a burrito with no worries other than the pain going away. I'm not going to lie, when I was finally able to eat, it was amazing and I felt like a new woman.
And before I knew it, the week was done, at the end I was not happy with the amount of things I did, but I was happy that I really took care of myself first, I'm now feeling better, a bit tired and lagged but I'm going to go and have a good sleep, to start Monday filled with energy.
On other news, my health was one of the reasons of me not writing anything, but another on was my mum's health, she has been suffering from a lot of pressure from work and it was my time to support her and I'm going to keep on with her until she feels better.
Finally, one thing I'm happy to adress is that as this site and myself are going to be turning 2 and 21 respectively, and it's really exciting, so Day and Night Dreams is going to be under construction this week, to be ready for something really exciting for October.
Have a great week and give everything, it's the last part of the month, the last chance, remember to go big and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram