August: The Little Things

Every time I sit down to do this I realise how much I love doing it, there's something about looking back at my pictures, seeing what happened that month, no matter how big or small it was, that makes me realise how lucky I am to be able to live all of this.
August was an amazing month, I can't lie, I had an amazing job for the first half of it and an okay beginning of semester on the other half, the last few days were more to feel sorry about myself and I even appreciated having time to do that without compromising my work or school.
I have a lot of pictures but most of them include people and I don't know if they are going to feel comfortable enough having their picture online, so for the sake of everyone's happiness, I'm just going to post a few were no one appears.





This month I got to eat, see and enjoy new things, and none of those would have happened if I didn't said yes when I got the job, I'm going to keep this memories forever.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram