PD| Throwback Morelia '14

For about two years I've been saving my pictures on Google Drive, I categorise them by date and year, it's a pretty good system for organising, but not for remembering to look at them, most of this pictures have been kept as a secret since I saved them and that's sad. 
Everytime I make a new trip, whether it's a place I've already been to or a new one, I like to take pictures that represent that trip, it's a way of reflecting where I was at that point. in this trip I was starting to figure out if I liked photography or not, and I think it's reflected on the pictures.









This is one of my persona favourites, I remember that sunset and how beautiful it was. 





This was indeed different for me, I can feel that something's different, the aesthetic is not the same, I played a little bit more with the light and was not afraid of what the outcome might be, it was an amazing reminder of go with my gut and do my thing.
I love this walks down memory lane, but there are another things waiting up for me.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram