WR| Not Good Enough


This is the last entry I'm writing before the big reveal, I've pre-written and pre-scheduled everything for this week, from now on, it's all going to be about the project, one that I feel really passionate about, one that's feeling that little spot in my heart, one that may bring something else to you, something I want the world to recover.
Anyway, this week has been about preparing and pre-planning, I can't lie, I haven't been doing nearly as much as I would want to, but lately something else has been bothering me a lot, everyone feels the need to make a comment about my weight, the way I work out, the way I edit, the way I work, my grades, my lack of makeup and I'm sure that if they saw my bathroom rituals, they'll criticize them too.
I'm never going to be good enough for anyone and I'm coming to terms with that, I didn't start working out for them or what they may say, I didn't start writing because of them, I haven't done many things because of them, I have been doing them because I want to, because I know how good they can be for me or how much I need them.
It upsets me, it always has and always will, I know I'm a people pleaser and it's hard work to get out of that zone, I?ve been trying to for years and look, nothing, but at least I'm starting to do things for myself, because I want to, because I don't give a f*ck what people may think or how many compliments I'm going to get.
As you can read, my week has been filled with love and frustration, this is not as positive, it's more about complaining, but it's just who I am, I sometimes complain a lot, and that who I am, I'm also really dedicated when I try or really lazy when I'm feeling tired.
It's been a mixture of bad feelings that I never wish anyone to go through, but I really really hope that you have an amazing day and even more amazing week, I'm sure this one will be brighter than the last one, because I want to make it better, keep your hopes high and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram