MT| Mental Block

Here's a reality, I wrote everything for this week, but hated it so much that I decided it was not worth showing anyone so it's on the editing pile, but I don't know if I want to really share it.
I went through a weird week last week, I wrote about it, I wasn't feeling quite my best for anything really, but I also felt chained, like there was nothing I could do to get out of that mood, not even working out helped and let me tell you, I like punching and letting sweat take away the stress, but nothing came out of it.
Anyway, by Thursday something changed, it's like something inside me clicked, I came up with my December project, the idea flew into my mind, after the mood everyone was going through after the election, it was like that little flame inside me grew, but then again, I didn't knew where to start.
So, this weekend was for that, I reconnected with my inner writer and inner responsable self, because to be honest I had a lot to do, my school papers had been put on hold for over a week and know I was hand tied, they were due this week and I had nothing, it's worth saying that I haven't been sleeping much this three days, but I shall start sleeping better when the semester ends.
And then as I asked people for help with the project, I was surprised, a lot of people who I haven't talked in about 3 or even 4 years decided to help me and it felt so nice, my heart warmed up with that, it was nice seeing that they don't hate me, it was nice to build bridges.
Then there's my family, I still don't know how I feel about all of this, but I'm starting to feel closer to some of them, mostly cousins that seemed to be left behind in this whole movement of reuniting the family that my mum has been leading.
A lot has been happening behind closed doors with them and even though I can't talk about it, I do wish everything can work its way through so we can have our winter holiday in peace, my mum really needs it, the pressure has been on for her,
I hope you are ready, even though this week you may only get MT, you are going to be getting something really special for Christmas this year, I hope you enjoy it, my story on wattpad is also going under editing, so you can always go back to those amazing #VoiceForEveryone posts to get into the holiday spirit.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram