PD| Cuernavaca

Last month I was in a down place and one morning I decided to get out of the city, I needed a little bit of space in between my life and me, so I disappeared and for 12 hours was free to think in a lot of things and be free. My destiny of choice? Cuernavaca, a beautiful city I've been to, but never walked through the streets or went to any important monuments there, and being just an hour away from the city, it was perfect.
That day I did a lot of walking and a lot of wandering, it made me reconnect with my camera and I've been missing that conexion I used to have, having so much to look, having so many views made me realise how much I was missing before.













It was a good place to go to, it inspired me and it was quite the workout, I really love this pictures and I hope you did as much as I did, as I said, this was a reconexion with my camera, I hadn't taken any pictures for at least a month and that was taken a torn on me, but nothing that a lovely place can't fix.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram