MT| Frustration

Yesterday was quite an unusual day as I ran into two men that I care about and I love talking with, I hanged out with my uncles and auntie, had a dinner with cake and family and went to bed quite late, none of those happens as regularly on weekdays as it does on the weekends, but my mum needed some talking and I was happy to spend time with them and forget about pressure. 
The thing with pressure and me is, we hate each other, I cannot stand myself when I'm feeling pressured, I become this controlling girl that would do everything by herself if she had the chance, but as I need help I get frustrated and I either sweat it away or cry, sometimes both. 
But talking with them and actually giving me the chance to talk and relax, not think of work was quite therapeutic, I went to bed relaxed and with a smile on my face, I had a good night sleep and woke up with a tummy ache but really happy and motivated to do what I knew I had to do from the beginning to avoid the drama.
I went for a nice long walk while sipping coffee, it was raining and I didn't remember how happy that made me, I remembered being in high school and coming home soaking wet to take a hot shower in order to not get sick, but happy, I love the rain, I love walking through it and I actually don't mind getting a little bit wet. 
Last night and this morning reseted something in me, my mind switched from stressed to motivated and it feels good to be like this, a lot has been happening behind closed doors and you never realise how much it affects me and my family to have all of this going on and not having any sort of escape or relaxation in between. 
One thing I know is that from here there is going to be no stopping, we have to keep pushing from here till the end of the year and we all know it's going to be hard and painful. but the results make them all of that worthy.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram