CityScapes| Coyoacan

Do you remember those days when you used to miss class and go to certain part of the city to hide and spend time with your friends? This was that place for me, it hold a lot of really funny memories with different people through the years, but now that I'm in college, I'm not as lucky and I can't go as often as I wish I did. 
When I was thinking of one place to go for this series, this one popped into my head immediately, because not only does it holds amazing memories, but it's also beautiful, it still has its colonial buildings and vibes, it's like time has passed really slowly. 
This is one of the places I visit the most when I'm with "Chef" and "Jolie", it's open for you to walk through, eat some amazing food, enjoy good coffee and talk with your friends like time doesn't really matter. 












The day I went to take the pictures we had beautiful blue skies in the city, which doesn't happen as often, and even though I was not at my best when taking the pictures (Which you can definitely tell, they are not as good), I still love them, they still show that beautiful place of the city that I love so much.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram