November: The Resolutions


November is finally here and it brought with him cold weather, brown leaves and the promise of an amazing end of the year, we are finally reaching that time of the year in which is socially acceptable to listen to Christmas music, start buying presents and cozying up in bed with a good book.
I can't lie, I love this time of the year, except for the horrible cold weather in the mornings, it makes going to class a real nightmare, but I'm sure I'll be able to push through that, at the end it makes it nicer to enjoy those afternoons at home, reading and cuddling.
But before we can enjoy all of that, there are a few goals I would like to achieve before the year finally ends, I feel like I've been doing pretty well besides a few bumps along the way, but even with those it has been quite fun to set intentions and goals for each month, so let's begin.
Personal Goals
  • Read more
  • Write more
  • Workout 5 times a week 
  • Take time to relax
  • Be more social 
  • Stop procrastinating 
Blog Goals
  • Try new things, be more brave with what I post.
  • Show more of my lifestyle.
School Goals
  • Complete projects on time. 
  • Go to tutories 
Extras
  • Smile more.
  • Get a sleep pattern.
  • Take time for myself
  • Enjoy the time with family and friends a lot more.
  • Work in a routine.
It's the last part of the year, the last chance to push forward and make it more valuable, I want to write at the end of the year and smile at the amazing things I did and not think of what I've could have done, I want to be productive, to push forward and forget about those things that lately have been stopping me from doing all of this amazing things, there's no time like present, enjoy it and make the most of it.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram