December: The Wishes


December is just around the corner and that can only mean one thing, roll the holiday stress.
December is known to be quite the month, you don't only get amazingly large amounts of food that you can't/don't want to turn down, but you also get stressed about the trips, the gifting and everything else that can be involved in this series of holiday adventures, but it's not only about that, it's also about the joy, the enjoyment and spending time with your loved ones.
There are many things being prepared for this month, none of which are going to be confirmed until hours before the event, I haven't done any shopping, I'm not prepared enough, but my hopes are high and my expectation for what promises to be an amazing December is always high.
I have a lot prepared, but also a lot of work because me being me, I left everything for the last minute and I don't regret it as much as you would think, there's a lot to do, but motivation is here and this December I want to remember the people that this is the season for giving and we have to stick together and push forward if we want to make this world a tiny bit better.
I have many goals but this month is about my lovely wishes to all of you:
I wish you a warm Christmas near your loved ones.
I wish that your life is filled with laughter and joy.
I wish that you succeed in everything you work on.
I wish that you find an exit of that problem that has been bothering you.
I wish that you spend time with the ones that make you happy.
I wish you happiness and joy.
I wish you peace and calm in your life.
I wish you to have strength to keep going forward.
I wish you to have a healthy life.
I wish you a nice night of sleep.
I wish you to find the right way for you.
But most importantly I wish that all of your dreams come true, because you can do whatever you want to do, don't let anyone talk you out of a goal, you deserve all of that and more, you are worthy and you should spend this moments with the ones that are closer to your heart.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram