November: The Review


Oh sweet and cold November, you let the temperature drop this year as soon as October finished and I'm not mad about it, the only thing I can say about it is: Do we really need the imperious days of rain? Other than the rain I've been loving the weather and how crispy cold the mornings have been.
Where to start with this, so much has happened that I'm even scared of writing this in advance, life has gone from sweet and comfortable to no-sense and crazy changes in matter of seconds, from the beginning it has been a rollercoaster of emotions and events that I've found it really hard to keep up with.
My mood and my motivation have been all over the place, remember when at the beginning I told you I really wanted to make this month about hard work and pushing forward? It didn't happen until halfway through the month, a series of events made me realise how little I was doing and how much time I was spending feeling sorry for myself.
From the beginning I knew this was going to be one of those "down" months in which not only was not going to be travelling involved but most of my energy and time will be focused on school and working from home. I actually enjoy those times I tend to have for myself to reset everything and find new things or explore around the city in general.
I've said before, but I'll say it again, one of the main things of why I feel like this month has been all over the place is all of the events that have been going behind closed doors, there's a lot I wish I could tell you and escape from it, but family never leaves each other behind, no matter how big the problem is, no matter if the only thing you want to do is leave the problem, family is always there to help each other.
My health has been all over the place again, I don't think I took care of myself as well as I wish I had, with a week off from my workouts, bad eating and bad habits coming back, I can tell you that I haven't been feeling quite my best these days, but I'm recovering slowly but surely and it feels good, my legs hurt, my arms ache, but we're going strong.
There's a lot of things I feel happy for this month, others not so much, but then again, that's how life works isn't? I just try to not stick to negative things and shake them off, at the end they only hurt you, not the others and like my boss said: Stress and negativity kills from the inside out.
This year is escaping from our hands, there's nothing you can do, just accept it and make it worth for the last few days.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram