WR| Life happens


Life has its turns, most of the time it takes me by surprise, every time I'm up, I try to enjoy it, everytime I'm down, I try to push myself up again, but this week I had both things at the same time and I didn't know where to run or what to do.
I had a break from school, 4 amazing days without college, homework or anything to be honest, it sounds amazing, isn't? at first it excited me too, but as hours passed I realised that not only was I getting bored, but that was starting to reflect on my mood, I was not as happy or positive as I used to be.
I tried to use my days wisely, in my head I was going to be out of the house, super productive and enjoy everything in life, but I never anticipated that you can make plans, but that doesn't mean you are going to go through with them.
One of the things I'm happy I did was going out with "Chef" and "Jolie", we did what we know to do best, eat, chat and enjoy the day. It was a good reminder of why I love them and why I'm happy to have them as friends, it's always nice to unwind and think of something else, other than problems and school.
I also had the opportunity to go and see the amazing "Ofrendas" and spend time with my family, which was nice, I don't get to do any of that as often as it may seem, getting to talk with them, or even just going for a walk without destiny or having to worry about time.
And then life happened, towards the end of the week I was feeling really tired, sleepy and unmotivated. I went out of my routine and going back was feeling amazingly wrong and that made it so much more difficult, but after a few turns and deep thinking into that, I realised that the only way of getting where I want is working hard and I know how to do that.
This week that-s just about to start is going to be a tough one, I have a lot to do, but I'm feeling confident and a little bit sleepy, I think I can make it through it and finish up with 5 workouts and a smile on my face.
Have a great week and month, remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram