TT | Sick Week

I spent most of this week in a bed, using two boxes of tissues and sleeping, for a lot of people is not that bad, but getting sick when you have two weeks until exams and a lot of work to catch up on.

This week I lost three days because I got sick, I had headaches and a runny nose, it was hell for me, even though I had the chance to catch up on sleep, by the end of my sickness I was freaking out because I had to do everything in two days, what worried me the most was my homework, I know that I don't talk that much about my major or my school and that's because I don't think is something interesting for everybody, I indeed go to school form Monday till Friday, wake up early and I'm also taking more classes than most people, but as I said, I don't think that's interesting for everybody.
Anyway, this week I was inspired by my lovely new teacher, I love her classes and the way she talks to us, she got me thinking about my future and where I'm heading, I was playing with the idea on my mind, so what better way to put out there what I'm thinking than writing.
Have a great week and stay confident.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram