Travel Bucketlist

Pinterest Image

Travel and knowing new places has always been in my bucket list, lately I've been saving money to be able to travel a lot the next year and I just found crazy that a year ago I was saving to buy clothes and now I'm doing this to travel and to pursuit one of my dreams. I first want to travel inside my country and then internationally. Here is my list so far:

National:
  • Santiago de Queretaro 
  • Zacatecas 
  • Monterrey 
  • Puebla 
  • Xalapa 
  • Guadalajara 
  • Huautulco 
  • Puerto Vallarta 
  • Pachuca 
  • Aguascalientes 

International:
  • Ontario, Canada
  • Seattle, USA
  • London, UK
  • Brighton, UK
  • Berlin, Germany
  • New Zealand
  • Buenos Aires, Argentina
  • Santiago de Chile
  • Lima, Peru
Of course this is a short list but keep in my mind that I don't want to plan this as much as other times, I want to go where the wind takes me.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram