TT | Old Habits


I'm writing this from an amazing new 23" monitor, I'm not bragging, I love this and it's pretty beneficial as I won't be killing my eyes as much as I did before, but in order to get to this I had a pretty interesting week.

The Highlights

  • Working Out, I decided that enough was enough and I decided to work out every other day, it's been going well so far and this time I'm really pumped to stick with it.
  • Reading, I wanted this new book that I've searching for a long time now, I found it and I was going to buy it until my dad pointed at the pile of un-read books that I already own, I won't be buying anything until I finish all of them, so I'm reading a lot.
  • The sunrises have been beautiful this week, I didn't realise how beutiful they where until I had class before 8 am.
The Not So Bad
  • The laziness, this week everything was really chilled and quiet, my body found this amazing and took the opportunity to not do anything besides reading, it wasn't that bad as even with that I got everything done.
  • The heat, it seems like summer is saying goodbye with a heat weave, I don't hate it but it's new here.
This week was all about going back into my good old habits, I wanted to go back into a healthy routine and I think I'm actually doing it. who knows I might even go to bed early for a change. What I did learned this week is that a lot of people suffer from a low self-esteem, talking with friends and reading more I came across this huge problem of confidence that we all have, I decided to make this week about confidence and something new at the end of the week, stay happy.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram