My Autumn Colours

Tumblr Image

Autumn for me is a lovely transitional season, it marks the end of summer and the start of colder weathers, that happen to be my favourite ones, this autumn promise to be a little bit colder than others, I love going out every morning and getting that crispy lovely weather, I know that autumn is not for everyone but we can always adjust.
Fashion for autumn is really about personal preference as you can adjust your wardrobe to work with the weather, instead of changing your hole wardrobe as you have to do for winter or summer, I always have been a T-Shirt and Jeans kind of girl, I enjoy feeling comfy in every situation, for autumn I always find it easy just to add layers, like cardigans or super comfy hoodies, this season for me is the true definition of comfy outfits.

Pinterest Image

This is the definition of my perfect outfit. I always go for darker colours with out really taking in consideration the season, this for me are the inspiration in colours and style for autumn.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram