Photo Diary


My cousin turned 18 years old and I totally forgot about her birthday until my dad remembered and I decided to make her a gift, but I really don't know how to buy a gift, so I took her into a little adventure to see one of my favourite, yet mysterious places in this town. Not everyone knows that you can pay a little bit of money to go on this amazing tour inside the bell towers of our cathedral, there are about 125 steps to get there, a really high stair, but the view is breathe taking, you can see the main plaza and some of the skyline from the city. I planned everything so we can hear how they play the bells at around 12:00, that 1:30 minutes are amazing, this was my idea of a gift. I love it and if I had to speak for her, I'd said she did too.


























You have the opportunity to take a lot of pictures, after that I took her to have her first college meal... Subway, and we walked around, after all the day was amazing and I enjoyed going out, talking and not working. If I had more time, I'd do it again every week.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram