Friday's Choice

Pinterest Image

This week is all about movies, for the past few weeks I've been trying to take advantage of my NetFlix account as I don't seem to use it as much as I expected, I've been trying to watch as many movies I can in a weekend, my other goal was to actually watch something new, something I haven't watched before.
I came across a few Mexican movies that I loved, most of them were pretty new (for me) from after 2005, while I was scrolling to find what movie I wanted to watch I came across "The Age Of Adaline" which surprisingly was one of those movies where I said "Uh! I should whatch it" when it was still in the theatres and I never really got around doing it, I didn't think it twice before clicking it and sitting down to watch it, even though I didn't had to opportunity to watch it all at once, I really enjoyed it and was one of those movies that didn't bored me, I enjoyed everything about.

Movie Info
After miraculously remaining 29 years old for almost eight decades, Adaline Bowman (Blake Lively) has lived a solitary existence, never allowing herself to get close to anyone who might reveal her secret. But a chance encounter with charismatic philanthropist Ellis Jones (Michiel Huisman) reignites her passion for life and romance. When a weekend with his parents (Harrison Ford and Kathy Baker) threatens to uncover the truth, Adaline makes a decision that will change her life forever. (C) Lionsgate.
Rating: PG-13 (for a suggestive comment)
Genre: Drama, Science Fiction & Fantasy
Directed By: Lee Toland Krieger
Written By: Salvador Paskowitz, Allison Burnett,J. Mills Goodloe
Runtime: 1 hr. 49 min.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram