Friday's Choice


From the beginning I wanted to add some life style posts into the mix for several reasons, the most important one being the fact that I really enjoy reading them and it's a way to get me into trying something new, besides the photo diaries I haven't found a way to add that missing element, but another thing that has been worrying me is that my taste can be quite basic and simple and not for everyone.
I figured I might just take the risk and try to talk about my "favourite" songs/movies/series/ videos/ books maybe once or twice a month and see how that works not only for me but for everyone, for now I'm going to start with something simple. MUSIC
Everything in my life has to be done with music and I don't like only one type of music, I tend to listen to a mix of everything, here are my ten most listened songs:
  1. "BITE" by Troye Sivan
  2. "We Don't Run" by Bon Jovi
  3. "Wonderland" by Taylor Swift
  4. "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes
  5. "Fun" by Troye Sivan
  6. "Same Old Love" by Selena Gomez
  7. "Lights" by Ellie Goulding
  8. "Give Our Dreams Their Wings To Fly" by Tim McMorris
  9. "You Could Be Happy" by Snow Patrol
  10. "Love Is Easy" by McFly
You can see that there are some songs that don't seem to belong there, I have to say that I really enjoyed listening to WILD by Troye Sivan, I've found it relaxing and perfect to work, as I said at the end of the day this things are personal preference but I wanted to add something new.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram