TT | The Most Stressful Weel

This week was crazy, it kind of made me regret having that one week break, my main focus was really getting stuff done and going according to schedule, I feel pretty happy with everything I accomplish and the way it turned out, with everything that was going on, I had the opportunity to value more and more my real friends, the ones that are there every time I need them.

The Highlights

  • Going back to school, this may sound weird but I love my school, the smell of wet grass every time I walk around, the vibe, everything is pretty relaxed around there at the beginning.
  • My routine, going back to a regular routine has been pretty hard, but also pretty rewarding, I have a ton of extra time and I'm becoming even more organized.
  • Overcoming my anxiety, this week I had a really bad anxiety over multiple thing, one being leaving my house, after being looked in for a week, I found it hard to keep up with my responsibilities, but even with that I sucked it up and found a way to do everything I had to do.
The Not Bad
  • My responsibilities, everyone that comes back from holiday knows how hard is to keep up with work after coming back, you leave for a week and it's like you disappeared for more than a month, it's always hard to came back, but at the end of the day, I did everything and from here 'till the next month I'll have less work, I think.
Have a great week, don't forget that no matter how bad things are, there's always a light waiting for you at the end, stay smiling.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram