TT | Going Back To Normal

I can't remember the last time I acted my age, like a adult-teenage girl, it was fun, this past week was productive, interesting and really enjoyable, I really don't know when was the last time I was feeling like this.
Everything I did felt normal and I somehow don't get to do it that often, it is as weird as it sounds, everything I started on Monday when I got to hang out with one of my dearest friends, talk and catch up, one of the things I miss a lot, Tuesday was a girls day as my mum and I had a free day thanks to our independence holiday, we went shopping and I even stayed up late, Wednesday I just read, I stayed in bed all day and relaxed, something I don't remember doing unless I'm sick, it was wonderful. The end of the week was back into normal schedule, college, some work and enjoying what was left from the week.
I know it sounds weird as it was a rather normal week, but for me it was filled with some normal things and not so much work, I don't know if I'm having less work or even I'm getting more organized, finding that balance is something I've been trying to do for a long time now and I think I'm just starting to figure it out, I know that this may not be something that can stay like this, but for now I'm really enjoying it.
In other news, I also started to add more gadgets into the page to make it more personal, I added my reading challenge to, there are little things, little details that I wanted to add but I hadn't had the time to  fix it and configure it properly, now that I came around to doing it, I'm glad I did it, I like it.
This week I decided to write about my personal stories, this was inspired in the stories that I have been telling my friends, they started having some curiosity over some parts of my life, some parts that I don't share unless someone ask, there are a lot of opinions but I want to do it more often, it felt good.
Mayte.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram