12 Stories 'till Christmas


It's the most wonderful time of the year and it truly has been feeling like Christmas as it has been amazingly cold in the city and I've already put up my Christmas tree, but it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't present this year's project to all of you and that's what I'm here for.
This year we are going to mix it up a little bit as there's only going to be one storyteller and that's going to be me, just me and I'm not going to lie, I didn't have time to ask around and see what I was going to be able to do, but nonetheless I feel rather excited to do this by myself with my own memories, most of which are going to be from this year, some that I will bring back from the past just so you can laugh with me.
But that is not going to be it, adding to that I will be posting 12 reviews to my favourite series that I haven't mentioned this year and that I have kept for a special occasion and I'm sure that you are going to enjoy a few recommendations for you to enjoy by the fire or on an afternoon just so you can unwind.
It's a big project I have on hand but I feel like I owe all of you for all the times I wasn't able to keep up or post as I said I was going to, mostly towards the end of the year, so I want to give you something to enjoy, to laugh and to also get those stories everyone remembers me from and laughs at me.
I hope you like them because I'm really excited and really behind, so enough of chatter, I'm going back to work and I'll see you in a memory of my awkward phase as a teenager and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram