The New October Project

If you know one thing about me is that I love October with all my heart, not only because my birthday is towards the middle of the month, but I love fall, the weather, how beautiful the moon looks and from a few years now I've been trying to really let everything sink in and enjoy everything I can do during this month. 
That's why we are here once again, just like last year I've been planning a little something to do this month to make it extra special not only for me, but for you too. Last year I talked about all the mistakes and stories that have been piling up over pasts years, but this time I realised it's time for something quite different, don't you think?
As you might know from those stories my life hasn't been always this quiet and although I like to think I am, I've never been one of the serious ones, and during my teenage years (which I'm still sort of living) I learnt a lot, from what to do, what to avoid and who to not get involved with (don't quote me on this one) and that inspired me this year. 
If you read any of past years stories you might know that mistakes have been made and I've learned a lot from them, I truly have, it's just that sometimes I forget them until it happens again, and this year I want to reflect in past years and share with you 22 lessons I've learned through my life over the next 22 days. 
I feel like it's time to share something that may help someone out there, maybe one of this lessons will be able to help one of you going through something bad, and it's going to help me too to remember and maybe not do them again, maybe. 
As in every project I'm excited for what's to come, but due to the tragedies going around in my country I haven't been able to really sit down and map how it's going to go so it will be a surprise for both sides and I hope it goes fine and you like it as much as I do now.
I guess I'll see you tomorrow for the first lesson and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram