WR| Summer Break


We are almost halfway through the year and I can't believe it, it seems like it was just yesterday when we talked about changes and new year's resolutions, time flies.
We made through another week, this one was quite an interesting one, for those of you who don't know, my family doesn't really like going out to parties or anything of that sort, so when we received the invitation to a kid's party, I never thought we would be attending.
But to my surprise, we actually went, my mum and I went shopping the day before, we wanted a cute gift for the little girl, and to be honest we love kid's clothes, we had a blast, choosing between the different types of clothes and jewelry (because what's a party dress without the perfect jewelry), there were two different sales assistant helping us, they were amazing. 
I'm an early riser when we have this sort of events, so it was not surprise that by 10 am I was ready. Even when it was a kid's party, none of us got bored, turns out that half of my family is a little kid and the other half acts like a kid, we watched the football matched (The Champions League and Mexico's match), we had a blast.
For us that would be enough of an emotion for one weekend, but if you know my family, you know how much they love coming around every once in a while, so that Sunday we hosted a family lunch.
We went for food, ate around, played "domino", which happens to be the official game of this house, every time someone comes, we have to play. It was really fun, even when they trashed the house. 
This week was quite relaxing but productive, everything but nothing. I've talking about changes here and there, so I decided to make them official this week, I started quite easy, I hate managment work, but I had a lot to catch up with. 
Through the week, I slowly worked on things, such as cleaning my room, reorganizing my bookshelf, cleaning my desk, cleaning my bags, organising my closet and making backups, all of which were much needed, I don't even know why i let all of this pile up, I just let it and then regret it.
It was a good week, but now that everything is where it belongs, I need to start working on writing, my projects and practicing my coding and my french. 
On other news, I'm now in summer break but I'm just going to be like this for less than a month, because I have news, that I won't be saying until everything is set in stone, I just want to be sure before saying it, I liked being sure about everything.
I will be working in a lot of things and also working on myself, I have a lot of things on my mind that I want to accomplish, but we will see, for now, have a great month, week and day and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram