July: The Resolutions


It felt so weird to write July, we are officially halfway through the year, for me this month is to look back and reflect on what I've done, what I haven't done, what I wish I would've done and if I grew as a person, even a little bit counts.
I'm praying for this month to go really slow for many reasons, one of the most important beings the projects I have for it, I have a lot planned and if other thing I've been waiting to hear about, goes through, it will be a truly amazing month, I'll be sure to say everything when the time is right, I don't want to rush and then for it to not turn out. 
This month I want it to be all about living the experiences, I want to work and be productive but also venture myself into new things, I want to balance my life out and enjoy my twenties, I'm getting more and more involved in the whole adventure thing and living my life, doing all of those things I want to do and don't give explanations. 
Personal Goals:
  • Eat Healthy: Now that I'm working out regularly, I really want to improve the way I eat so I can see real results and feel better about myself. 
  • Keep working out: I'm motivated enough, this is a reminder.
  • Do selfless things: I want to give back, I know how lucky I am to have all of this and I'm reaching a point where I can start to help others. 
  • Smile more: I put it the month before, but a smile can brighten someone else's day.
  • Be productive: again, I want to get more done, but do it properly, I don't want to leave things unfinished and I want to keep going and working on my projects because I love them.
School Goals: I'm keeping them.
  • Practice Coding: For real this time.
  • Practice French & English: My accent is getting old and rusty.
Blog Goals: 
  • Make Updates: There's a lot going on and I want to really share that and keep it for the memories.
  • Post every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.
  • Make post that I would love to read: I'm guilty of being a perfectionist, half of the time I'm not completely happy with what I put up and that's something I really want to change, 
Now I just have to update "The Brain", that's the name of my main agenda, the little one is "The Little Helper" and that's where I keep my ideas, future posts, projects and notes in general, this system has been working for me and I'm happy with it.
Hope you have an amazing month and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram