June: The Resolutions


We are almost halfway through the year, it goes so fast...
I feel like a mum right now, I'm in that state where half of my friends are leaving the nest and I don't know what to do and I'm just panicking for them, praying that they would give the news in a nice, smooth way. I'm now the one that's staying home, reading books and doing homework.
Anyway, now that we are almost halfway through the year, I've been thinking about a lot about my life not in a organised kind of way, more on an adventurous point of view, what am I doing that's outside of my comfort zone? what am I doing that's new?
Nothing came to my mind and that's when I know I've been doing something wrong this months, because no matter how bad I was, I was always doing something new, coming and going, challenging myself, leaving my house and I want to do that again, as I said, I really want to travel more, which is something that is going to come organically as I save.
This month I didn't made that many goals, I put up the ones I really wanted to work on and see from there, I wanted this to be very focused on things that are going to make me a happier person, a not so serious one.
Personal

  • Smile more
  • Read 5 books (At least, we all know that with the beginning of summer break, I'll read more)
  • Work out 3 times a week (Mostly yoga)
  • Be Productive (This is the only general one because for me, this one means working more, doing what I have to do and not procrastinating)
School (I know I'm on break, but I have to do something) 
  • Practice Coding
  • Practice French
Blog
  • Post every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
  • Make Updates
  • Write Midnight Talks. 
Those are my main goals, but there also a few reminders I added this time, like go out with my friends more, because with summer, there ain't any excuses that are acceptable, sleep more, take care of my body, drink more water, eat fruit and vegetables, green is good, fresh air and sun are good for you too, take care of my family, talk more, use less my phone, do something new.
There are many things I would love to focus on, but I think that's as much as I can get and I don't know if you noticed, but most of them are either personal, about taking care of myself and others or about making me happier, that's what I really want to work on right now, I want to feel better, gift honest smiles and be the best version of myself. 
We will see what happens, but for now, let's look at the next month with a bright smile, because no matter how dirty our past is, our future is clean and waiting for us, don't forget that a smile can change your mood, that we are diamonds taking shape, we've only got one life and don't forget to keep on dreaming.
Mayte

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram