PD| Express

My mum loves travelling, she does it every time she has the opportunity, so this time when she had a few days off work weren't the exception, she wanted to visit family and I was up for it, we made a plan, I was going to get the tickets, we were going to stay for one night and head back to the city. 
But things never go as planned, do they? That morning as I woke up, got ready and started rumbling around the house, she told me that we were going to be heading back to the city that same day, bare in mind, it is a four hour trip without traffic, we were only going to spend two hours in Morelia, it sounded insane for us, really tiring and not really our thing, but her wish is my command so of we went. 
It was short but sweet, we got to enjoy the company and the talk, we went to eat with the family to then head back to the city.















We didn't follow the original plan, but that only made this trip even more interesting, at the end, we really got to enjoy our family, which was the main thing, I don't think we will be doing any more trips like this in the future, but you'll never know.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram