WR| Short & Sweet


This is going to be a short one, there are few things I have to say, a lot of things to do and I think I hurt my ankle when working out this morning. Yes, I've taken my procrastination to the next level, as I'm writing this, I'm on my pajamas with one leg up the floor because I'm terrified is going to swallow up before my trip tomorrow.
Where to start, I didn't do much this week, I mostly sat down, relaxed and did nothing, I didn't even read that much, I re-read old favourites but nothing new, I tried to do a few things here and there that had to do with work, but failed miserable, for some reason my body said he didn't wanted to do anything and I listened to him.
Halfway through the week I was feeling so frustrated and mad with myself, because I'm never like this, I try to do something even if it's little a day, that way I don't stress over the little things I didn't do when I had the time, but this week I decided to not give a f*ck and now I'm paying the consequences.
I'm losing one day of the week because my mum decided to make a new trip this weekend, again, I can't tell if I'm excited or terrible tired, I'm really grateful to have this opportunities but I do miss my home, waking up late, my hot cup of tea before bed, reading a good book in bed, I have my routine and this messes it up a little bit.
On other news that are not important, I found a new coffee shop near my house, the truth is that were I live I'm surrounded by business and houses, not so many cool coffee shops to go in, but while I was walking I found one that looked great and it was amazing, the vibe was really relaxed, it had that smell of freshly grounded coffee and they make the best chai latte I've ever tried.
I've been inspired but for other projects, I've been thinking a lot about the future and not so much on what I have to do and that has brought some problems, I didn't knew what to write about this week, until I remembered that it was the last week of the month so it was a good idea to make the review and the resolutions thing before I forgot or thought it was too late.
I don't really know what next week has to offer, I really hope for great things, I'm a little bit more determined to be productive and get things done before it's too late and I have a lot on my shoulders again, we will see how any of that goes around.
I'll promise to report back next week with a more fun and joyful post, now I have to pack and print the tickets or my mum is going to kill me. Keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram