Update


It seems like I do one of this every month, but there always so many things going on that I don't even know how to tell them without being nosy and all over the place, you know?
First, I don't know if you notice but I've been making a few changes here and there, I added a few things, like a tab for you to find my PDs more easily, or the fact that I'm now going to be posting  books and movies recommendations, those are a lot of things I wanted to make for a long but haven't had the chance, nor the time to make them.
Second, I'm officially on summer break, finally, don't get me wrong I love school, but this semester was brutal on me, I need to sleep, eat and repeat over and over until I get bored, or until I hear about another project, who knows, I might have a busy summer...
Third, I've been organising my life, but like deep organising, I cleared my closet, my desk, my books, every space that is mine was under construction for what seemed forever, but it was just two weeks.
Fourth, I'm in the process of revamping my agenda and BJ, it was well needed, it's a system that you need to adapt to your necessities instead of letting the agenda eat you alive, I'm making it to fit my day-to-day life, I had four agendas with different things on them, that's not a way of living, I've narrowed them to two and it had been working great so far.
Fifth, I'm making changes within myself, I think that I went from full on party girl, to full on stay at home girl but what about an in the middle girl, I miss going out sometimes, going on unknown adventures, enjoying life more and more, I want to do it while I have time.
Sixth, my health is improving, but I still have a long way to go, I need to find a safe balance and work from there, right now I think that food wise has been the hardest one to balance, when yo travel is really hard to balance things, but I think that as long as I keep trying, I'll be fine.
Seventh, yoga has been something I never thought I would do for so long and enjoy it so much, the stretches have been amazing for my back and legs and I think I'm finally controlling my breathing and finding my balance.
Eighth, I've been spending a lot more time with my family and I like how I get to know them better and better every time we get together, it's quite funny, because they all are like little kids making fun of me or making me play with them, on Sunday they went up to my house for a family lunch and it was some of the funniest things I've lived, we ended up playing "Domino" and bluffing around.
Ninth, I've been talking more and more with my friends, it's not like I don't do it, but sometimes it takes me up to two days to answer a text, everytime I reconnect with them I remember why we are friends, they are amazing people that make me laugh, make fun of me and talk to me about heart breaks.
Tenth, I'm in process of changing the "About Me" tab, I want to add little descriptions about my friends, mostly to give an idea of who is who and to not mix the nicknames, some will be changing to, I'll be adding some up too, there are a lot of different things going on.
Eleventh, I'm starting fresh in some projects,it was well needed, I was running in circles in some of them, like in #VoiceForEveryone, I know what I want, but I don't want to make people feel uncomfortable, or my other project, I was writing and not liking it, so fresh starts are always fun.
Finally, there are a lot of things that are yet to come, I don't think anything new will be announced for the summer, I'm going to use this time to work on it, instead of rushing and launching something I'm not happy with, it always takes a lot of time and effort to get thing the way I want them to be, so I guess I just have to keep on working on that.
As a side not I wanted to add that I wouldn't be here fighting and pushing myself to do this things if it weren't for my lovely friends, mostly "Chef" and "Editor" that have been taking my mood changes, my anxiety and my not so big problems, I don't know what I would do without them and the way they talk to me when I'm being a Drama Queen.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram