PD| By The Beach

This is the last part of my month of travelling, my mum saved the best for last, out of nowhere she decided to go the beach for her birthday, something that we have never done and it was quite a marvellous experience, even when we had to get a red eye that night. 




This are the best nachos I've ever eaten










I had to distract my mum to take this picture, we were having breakfast by the beach, just on our last day.


This was without doubt one of my favourite holidays, we never get to do any of this, just being us, we always have someone else behind us, a schedule or a meeting to go to, so when my mum mentioned the plan, I couldn't help but to say yes, I put everything that I had to do and enjoyed a couple of days with my parents, we were a family that enjoyed their time together, we talked, we played, we swimmed, we relaxed.
I would do it again if I had the chance, this was quite a dreamy holiday, which I think is reflected in the pictures, I love every single one of them, this might be my favourite Photo Diary yet.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram