MT| Off my chest

There's this one song from Michael Bublé that says "I'm old enough, but not done hoping", welcome back, it's been a long time since the last time I wrote something before going to bed, I think it was in december when the 12 stories were going up and I needed a little bit of relief.
Where am I right now? I don't really know where I'm standing right now and I like it, I like not feeling secure of everything this time around, last summer I still had classes and a job waiting for me to be done with the semester, but this time.. nothing.
I've been realising a lot of things this past week or so, having time to think has always screwed me over, I tend to overthink things and end up in a ball crying what I didn't do, but this time is different, the only thing I could say I really "regret" is not saying goodbye to any of my french classmates, I know I'll still see them, but it's not the same.
I started to do exercise, if you know me, you know that my life during school is really active, but this time I'm facing free time, which is weird and makes me a bit anxious,  staying at home makes me feel bad, I like going out, walking around, chatting, being around people even when they don't know me.
So I decided that maybe I needed to add a little bit of activity into my life, so I started running and doing little routines, I'm still doing yoga, although today I had to stop because I was not in that mindset, I was all over the place, feeling weird and maybe a little bit dehydrated.
I've been reading a lot, a lot, I think I'm going into my 7th book this week, yeah, as I said previously, I've been having time off and what else is there to do, that's why I was so excited to start with the book club, but I'm being on and off about it, I want to prepare properly for it and I want to launch it in a better way.
You know how people say, I cannot tell you on what I'm working on? I'm that person, I drawn myself into 4 or 5 projects probably all of which will be announced sometime this autumn, some of them in October because that's my and our birthday month and I love it.
I want to make it special, plus I'm working on a birthday gift from me to me, I think it's time for another adventure Mayte's style, and I think I'm going to have good company, who knows, I just want to make it special and unique, I'm actually planning to make it a two part birthday, a part with my family and the other one by myself.
I'm also preparing some gifts for my dearest friends, I want to see some of them wasted and some of them out of their comfort zone, so that's going to be interesting, I'll be sure to document everything.
For those projects I'm also getting my friends involved, most of them will be joining (I think) and this is to show another part of them to you, it's always hard when you are working on this kind of project but the last time I did it, it went great and it's also a way to spend more time with them.
I'm also working on some changes for the blog, I don't know when either of them is going to be ready, I'm taking my time, because it has to be perfect or as close as it can get, I just figured that now that I have the time, why not do it now?
It feels so good to take all of this out of my chest, I don't talk about any of this with anyone except "Editor" and it's not as often as you would think. Have a great night and keep on dreaming.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram