PD| Origins

Road trips are one of my favourite things in life, singing along to old songs, chatting away with my family, enjoying the amazing views of the place, eating where the locals eat, buying souvenirs, everything is amazing, so when my parents decided to go on our road trip to this little town where my family originated, I was more than excited. 


Three hours away from the city, you can find "Plomosas" a little town on top of a mountain, it has the most amazing views I've ever seen, the air is pure, you will not find any kind of pollution nor noise.








Unfortunatelly I can't upload all of the pictures I took, in most of them you can see my family and I've said it before and I'll say it again, that part of my life will remain private not only for me but for them. But even with that I love every snsle picture that I posted, I hope you did too.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram