WR| Lazy Week


Good Sunday! I know this is late, really late and I don't have an excuse, except that I was lazy, my summer break just started and I felt the need to relax, read and not do much of anything.
Monday was a work day, I had to go out, go to meetings and be with people, but a part of me really wanted to just stay at home and watch a good movie. Tuesday was a running errands kind of day, I went out but I still managed to be lazy and I just read all day.
Wednesday was a proper lazy day, I worked out, read, cleaned my room and just relaxed, I used the day to take care of myself, but by the end of it, I was feeling anxious and stressed, I realised how much I hated staying in home and not doing anything.
The fun started on Thursday when I went in an adventure with "Chef", I can't talk much about it, because it's part of one project I'm working on, what I can say is that it was tiring, when I go home I was in pain, sweaty, dirty but it was all worthy, I had fun, an amazing meal, a good chat and even a workout.
Friday was a quiet day, I went shopping with my mum, something that doesn't happen as often as you would think, because she gets nervous and starts pressuring me to make a choice and I hate that, but this time was actually fine, we had a good time, bought doughnuts and enjoy the whole time.
Saturday was a family day, my mum convinced us to go see the Sistine Chapel replica that it's in our city, we don't do this often but when we do it, we enjoy it a lot, we take our time. This time it was no exception, we went to eat, chatted, waited in line, laughed and enjoyed the ride, at last we decided to go to the "Monumento a la Revolucion" I always underestimated the view, but I was pleasantly surprised this time, the lights were on, the sky was dark and getting to experience all of this with my parents only made the adventure even more fun.
Those are the times were I really feel grateful for the opportunities I get and my family, right now I'm more than happy to be able to do all of this amazing things and have the support of my friends and family,
It was a short but sweet week, but I'm really hoping this one is going to be more productive and work related. Have a great week and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram