Ways To: De- Stress The Morning

Pinterest Image

There are morning people or night owls, me on the other side, I'm on that weird point in my life where I don't mind what time I go to bed or what time I have to get up as long as I get enough sleep. I love sleeping, If you take that away from me, you're leaving me in a grumpy mood.
Being a student I had to learn how to be a morning person as every class I take is before 13:00, the beginning is always the worst part, I never have the energy to start my day, but I have found out that there are ways that can improve your mornings and make you more productive during the day.
Start the night before, there's nothing worst than having to run around trying to find everything you need when it's already late, or even worst forgetting everything when you already got there, you don't have to leave everything clean but leaving what you know you are going to need ready to go the night before is a time saver. This includes your outfit, I cannot tell you how much time you safe by doing this, which means you get to sleep more, which is a win-win.
Don't snooze, this happened to me last week, I though it was only 10 min but I was 40 min late for class, snoozing can lead you to fall into a deep sleep and that only makes things worst. Set backup alarms, you are going to love them as soon as one of them saves you from being late. My biggest advice here is to set a period of time in which you can wake up and be ready without having to rush and set different alarms, but be realistic with them, if you take 40 min to get ready, leave those 40 min or more.
If you are too sleepy, take a shower, take a glass of water and/or eat something, this will help you wake up and feel less tired until you slowly start to wake up. Don't go back to bed, even when you are trying to kill 10 extra minutes, don't do it, you'll suddenly feel tired and you'll probably loose track of time, I've been there, in the worst scenario you can even fall back sleep.
Remember that mornings are not for everyone and that's okay, personally what I love about the mornings are the sunrises, I love walking my way to school and watching the sun between the clouds and I also really enjoy how my days are longer and I can do more and be more productive. At the end of the day is always a personal choice.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram