TT| Tough Week

Turns out that when something gets into my mind, there's no way it gets out until its finished. This week I had this revelation, I have a brand new project in my head and everything is thanks to my best friend and his incapability of waking up early.


Monday started with a new class and the promise of my best friend meeting me in my school to talk about my favourite books, but not everything turns out as I planned, turns out that my best friends doesn't know how to wake up early and he stood me up, of course I had a massive headache and I was really mad, I went to my favourite coffee shop to try and write something when it hit me, I had this amazing idea and it was like suddenly my battery was fully charged and I was a Duracell bunny filled with excitement and dreams. I started working right away and it turns out that I can be quite passionate with my ideas.
Tuesday was when it really started everything and from there I had less hours of sleep until every friend of my contacts started to stressed and worry about me, so by Thursday I took a day off to do my usual house stuff like cleaning and some laundry until I feel asleep for over two hours, which turned out to be really bad for my body as by Friday I was feeling weird, I needed to use all of that energy so I went for a wonderful long walk where I found the cutest coffee shop with the best mint tea I've ever tried. Although what surprised me the most was how worried my friends were for me, it melted my heart really, I don't deserve them.
Anyway this was really productive week but I really need to find a way of balancing everything out. to be able to sleep more and still get everything on my list done, I don't know how this is going to go as I have too many things, but I enjoy doing everything that I do, I can't take anything away without having that pain of lost, there are 24 hours in a day, I sure can find a way of fitting everything, can't I?
Have a great week, sleep well, be positive and don't forget to be true to yourself.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram