TT | One Week Break

Remember that last time I was really sick? This week I also got sick but it wasn't anything physical, I was suffering from an "upper limit habit" which I didn't knew I had until I read it HERE (If you have time you should read more from her because everything is awesome) anyway, as soon as I came across this post it hit me, I was struggling a lot this week because my illness knocked me out of my daily routine, this week was lost for me.
I struggled in school, writing and being completely honest I didn't even looked my e-mails, by Tuesday I was already tired of this, I was tired of not wanting to do anything, I'm always doing multiples things a day because that's who I am, I started to work to get back into a healthy routine, but it's always harder than it sounds.
I'm better now but I don't have anything prepared for this week, I have no idea of how is this going to work, it doesn't happens that often, but I think I'm just going to wing it and start working in next weeks at the same time, I mean it's only the busiest week of the month, I can do it. I'll report on how everything went.
There's no week off, just an adjusting week, most probably I'll miss one post, have a great week.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram