TT| Back To A Routine


A lot of my closest friends have been afraid of turning 20 and I always make fun about it, because I know that you are as old as you feel and your age is a number and I stand by that, I really think that turning 20 means that I'm starting to live a hole new part of my life and I'm really excited about it.
This week for me was all about lessons and going back to a healthy routine and I don't mean it in  a eating or exercising way, I mean it in an all around way, I've been slacking a lot in everything, I've been oversleeping, under-eating and just avoiding what I have to do, while I was doing things that were not really good for me.
My main goal this week was to pay attention to those bad habits and change them with out putting any excuses, I'm still working but I'm really happy with the results so far, I know that all of that is a work in progress but I'm excited to see how far I can go and see real results.
On other news, I've been learning a lot this week through my friends and some videos, it was quite a surprise for everybody as I tend to be really stubborn and hard to work with but something kinda changed and I understood and learn so many points of view and I kinda feel better and relaxed, I wish I'd did it before. 
This week is a random one as what I wrote has been in the limbo for two weeks as I wrote a lot in advance and this week I wanted to focus on me and getting everything up to date, but I'm excited for what's to come for next week, I planned it and if everything goes according to planned it's going to look amazing. 
Have an amazing week, remember to smile and stay positive. It does gets better.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram