Photo Diary: Autumn In The City


It's been a long time since I did a photo diary, I've been wanting to do them but I haven't had the time to do it, this time I decided to make one from those pictures that I found on my cellphone, all of them reflect my vision of what autumn looks in the city, I've really been enjoying watching the sunrises on my way to school and I personally really enjoy taking pictures of the clouds or the sky. 







 










In there you can find some "Alebrijes" which are brightly colored Oaxacan-Mexican folk art sculptures of fantastical creatures, that were in the ciity after a parade that has become a tradition in this city and I loved it, I have to say that it was a fun trip and a great walk with my best friend's boyfriend which I have to thank for going with me. Hope you like it.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram