Do You Believe In Destiny?

 Pinterest Image
Pinterest Image

Everything happens for a reason, whether you believe in destiny, fortune, luck or coincidences, you know that there are things that happen and you can't control, they just happen and by this I'm not saying by any means that you have a path to follow. I believe that things happen but I know that you can change your destiny.
Anyway, I started thinking about this about two months ago, going back to school was quite easy as I only had a week to rest, I was still in that working mood, I was happy to come back to a friendly and known environment but what I didn't expected was running into so many old friends.
During high school I grew to be a very out going person with a lot of people around me, when I went into college I left all of that behind inside this little box that was going to stay closed for a long time, until I had the strength or time to open it again.
Well, to my surprise, there was one day when I was a mess, I had frizzy hair, comfy jeans, a sweatshirt, (I just want you to picture the hole image) when I ran into one of my crushes in high school, I came closer to say hi as a good person does, but the way he hold my hand and hold it until he was too far to reach it, just melted my heart, since then I've been talking with him again and he's a lovely guy and I think I may be crushing for him... again.
That same day I ran into another guy friend and even though we are not close any more it surprised me a lot, to top all of this story up, I received a message from one of my best friends after more than 6 months of silence from her.
At the end of the day I was extremely confused and I was only thinking "Problems come in trios, isn't?" I really don't know how to explain how weird this hole experience has been as I have been talking with two out of the tree people I ran into that day and it feels natural so I'm here just going with the flow and not really worrying about it much.
I don't if all of this was destiny or a coincidence, what I do know and have been learning this months is that everything happens for a reason and I'm happy that I had the opportunity to reconnect with this amazing human beings that I didn't realised how much I missed until I had them back in my life. Is it weird?
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram