TT | It Does Get Better

Agregar leyenda

Lets go back 6 days and 7 nights back, Sunday night was a revelation to me, when I saw my agenda I nearly had a panic attack, I'm not joking, my anxiety went right up as I tried to fit everything, I had at least one meeting a day for at least two hours a day, school and exams, a lunch with friends and errands I needed to run.
I started positive, Monday was a resting and studying day for me, it was the only day I really had time for that, Tuesday came like a blur, I had school, meeting and a room that needed to be cleaned, I accomplished everything but my body screamed me for a rest, Wednesday was pretty much the same until I had a panic attack when I was leaving school, it was a bad one that left me shattered, but I still had a lot that needed my attention, so instead of making myself a cup of tea and taking a nap, I just took the tea and headed to the next meeting. Thursday was the day I was most excited about, I was going to see two of my lovely friends and just chat, I literally ran to get there in time which didn't happened but at least I had an amazing time, it was just what I needed, chats and hot tea, then as a little spontaneous twist, I went to see my best friend at his school, even though I was tired, I sucked it up and it was so worthy, even when it was only for 15 min, seeing him and talking, made me feel better and even more confident.
Back to the present, I write this on a Friday night, that way I can re-read it and find mistakes on Saturday, the irony makes it appearance as I was crying before I wrote this, what can I say, when I'm feeling stressed I just need a little push to take me to my edge and the only way I can relieve it is crying or doing some kind of exercise, this time I went for the crying as I have a lot to do, normally when I plan my week I leave time for everything to get done before Saturday, that way I can get some kind of rest or extra sleep, but this week I had a lot and I wasn't able to really sit down in my computer and do my usual, I'll have a lot of work tomorrow.
Anyway this week is all about resolutions again, but in a different way, I hope you really like this style and remember to stay positive, thing do get better, you only need to smile to the world.
Mayte. 

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram