Hello October!

October, my favourite month of the year, my birthday month, the most beautiful moons that you can see happen to be in this month, lovely weather, everything about this month is wonderful.
This month I'm turning 20 years old, which can only mean one thing, I need to be more an adult than a teen and to be honest it hurts a little bit but on the other side, I've never been this huge party girl, a part of me knows that this is my time to figure out what I want to do with my life at least for the next 3 years and I'm scared, I know where I'm heading but I don't know how to get there and be successful and make everyone proud.
My therapist always tell me to do a little bit at a time and work from there, that gave me this idea of working a week and a month at a time, which is something I've been trying to do but failing miserably because I never really commit to it, by this I mean that I'm going to write down monthly goals and work on them by weeks.
I've been working on this and I decided to have only 10 to start to really focus on them and don't be all over the place by then of the month. Here are the 10 things I'll be committing to do:

  • Walk more
  • Stick to my schedule
  • Trying at least one new thing
  • Healthy eating
  • Doing more of what I love
  • Prioritise more
  • Have a better sleep pattern
  • Dedicate at least one hour a day to relax with no phone included
  • Use more my agendas
  • Leave everything clean everyday

I know that they are not big goals but I really want to do them, I want to commit and accomplish everything, I'm being realistic and this are the first things I want to accomplish. Have a great month!
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram