Friday's Choice


The weekend is around the corner, the perfect time to relax, wake up late and do something you enjoy, but not for me, I have a lot to do, so I made a playlist to keep me going through this madness.
  1. "When We Were On Fire" by James Bay
  2. "Misery" by Maroon V
  3. "We Don't Run" by Bon Jovi
  4. "Give Our Dreams Their Wings To Fly" by Tim McMorris
  5. "WILD" by Troye Sivan
  6. "Drops Of Jupiter" by Train
  7. "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes
  8. "Volverte a Ver" by Chenoa
  9. "Mr Brightside" by The Killers
  10. "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen
  11. "Ella Es Bonita" by Natalia LaFourcade
  12. "Same Old Love" by Selena Gomez
  13. "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake
  14. "Fun" by Troye Sivan
  15. "Like I'm Gonna Loose You" by Meghan Trainor
I like to sing along to the songs while I work, that's why I went with those songs, plus, even though I do enjoy fast music, I found it harder to concentrate with that kind of music. I also added some songs in Spanish as I do listen to them a lot.
Have a great weekend, make the most of it and never forget that if you are going through a bad time, it does gets better. Smile.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram