Week Review....

What a great week, I feel like sometimes I complain a lot about my weeks but sometimes is just because I'm really tired, or because I had a lot to do, but this week in particular it was pretty balanced and stress free, I had amazing quality time with my mother, it involved a little bit of shopping and lots of ice cream and talking. School wise I had a lot of homework and essays, but it was pretty easy, as I said, I had a really balanced week, I wish every single week was like this.
The highlight was definitely my Monday evening, sunny day out with my mom, shopping and eating ice cream, the bounding time we needed.
The weird part were my dreams, I had the weirdest and non-sense dreams, nothing bad, just strange. I don't even know why I'm just hopping that they stop soon, the other weird part where my mood swings, I went from sad, to happy in a couple of seconds, I blame my hormones.
With all of that, I loved this week, hope you had an amazing week too.
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram