My Mom...

It's your 45 birthday. We've known each other for 20 years, that's a lot, you know me better than everybody else, you have the patient to deal with me.
We both have been going through changes, you have helped me understand them, we both grew a lot through the years, you are the first one to figure what's wrong with me, you saw me grew to be a noisy teenager, I gave you a lot of headaches, sorry about that, but I was learning, I needed to fail.
We fight a lot, more than we should, we think different, sometimes we get mad over the silliest things, sometimes you just get made with me, we have our own opinions about everything and that's fine, that have helped us know new things, we have some similarities too. I'm so proud of you, you have done more that a lot of people, you showed a lot of people what you are capable of, you showed me how important is to help others, you have gone through terrible moments yet you are still the strongest one in the room and that's really something to admire, you've gained people respect over the years and just by doing your thing, nothing else, you know what you do most of the time.
Yes, we do fight, we yell at each other and there was a time when we barely stood each other, but we are over that. You have taught me a lot and I love you just for the fact that you are my mother, the one person that has always supported my crazy plans, one of the two people that have believed in me, that have made me the person that I am know, I owe you and I don't think I'll ever be able to pay you, everyone is right, you did something right, I really hope that I making you proud and that we have more time to do all of those things that we have talked about through the years.
All of my success is for you and my dad, for this and lots more I love you and I'll never leave you. Thanks mom. Happy Birthday.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram