Midnight Talks...

The other day I was talking with my best friend and she told me she was getting old as she is two weeks away from turning 20 years old, I laughed, of course, first because I really don't mind getting old and secondly because I was waiting for that for months, she said she didn't wanted a party or anything like that in her birthday so I started planning something for the day after her birthday, as I've been pretty busy I asked for help to one of my favourite person alive, and he told me he understood her as he knew how much came with the hole "turning 20 thing" and he told me you'll understand when you grow up and it felt nice to hear that.
Here is the thing, he is the only one that treats me like that, like a teenager, like a 19th year old girl, he knows I'm more mature than others and yet he doesn't treats me like an adult, I love it. I think that's one of the reasons why I get in so many problems, everyone thinks of me as a grown up and when my teenage side comes out everyone freaks out, as I'm a year ahead in school, everyone thinks that I should be the way I am know and I don't necessarily have to be this mature. I like being a difficult teenager sometimes.
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram