Her...

We've been friends for 4 years, I think, everybody knows the way we met and I don't we are ever going to forget about that, we started laughing.
You watched me make a lot of mistakes through the years, you have been one of the few that are still around me and although I don't show it a lot, I really appreciate it. I've watched you grew and figure what you want to do.
I've told you so many times how amazing you are and I don't think you believe it, you've showed me how much you are capable of, you have done things that seem pretty hard at the time, you fight for what you believe in, it's pretty awesome the way you make others feel better, I've always admired your good mood and the way you take changes in your life, you are better than most of us, you learn from everything and although I know that you are afraid of certain things, you are the bravest person I know, you face the challenges, you don't hide, other thing that I really admire about you, you know how to handle a situation.
I also know that I can be so annoying sometimes yet you always stick through those moments, you are always there. Through this years you have taught me a lot, more than you think. I'm really sorry for leaving you, I never said goodbye or even if I was going to come back, I never though of that, we talk a lot, I hope that you know that you can trust me anything, if you want to hide a body, I'll help you, that's why I'm here for and this time I'm not going away.
You have a beautiful soul, you are great the way you are, don't let anybody change that.
You said you didn't wanted anything big n your birthday and of course I wasn't going to let that happen, I just changed the date, I still disagree with this idea, so I had to do it my way.
Happy 20th birthday.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram